Still tired of water in the bathroom and kitchen? Install this water retaining strip, the water will no longer flow.
The long, flexible design creates all sorts of shapes.
The shower barrier and retention system keep water inside the threshold.
Ideal for curbless showers and other areas where water needs to be contained.
This product comes self-adhesive, easy to install, the product is micro-magnetic, and in addition to the glass glue, it is close to the ground and does not leak water.
Available in different lengths from 1m to 30m（1 meter as the unit）. Two end caps are included with each shower water retainer. Can be curved by the addition of a few 45 degrees cuts with scissors to make up to a 90 degrees turn. Easy to install on tile or fiberglass with peel and stick adhesive
Ideal for wheelchair accessible, accessibility or ADA showers with low or no lip or threshold and can even be installed as a corner water blocker. Perfect quick dam, flood barrier, or rubber water shower stopper
How to use:
- Wipe off the water and dust on the ground.
- Determining the position of the water-retaining strip and marking it with a pen on the ground.
- Remove the adhesive and install the water barrier in the marked position.
- Seal the rubber strip at the position where the two ends of the water retaining strip are in contact with the wall.
- Apply glue on both sides of the water stopper and apply evenly.
Free Shipping to all states of USA
30 days MONEY BACK guarantee – Returns made EASY
We have 24/7/365 Ticket and Email contact center if you need assistance
Contact our support at Contact Us
There are no reviews yet.